- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free raspberry soft drink mix
- In a food processor or blender, combine cranberries and apples; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in pineapple and drink mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Relish in Country Woman November/December 2002, p36
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review