Cran-Raspberry Jam Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice; add enough water to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups. Pour into a Dutch oven. Add the raspberries, cranberries and pectin; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 6 half-pints.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Jam(2)
Sort By :
I'd like to try this recipe for Cran-Raspberry Jam. However, I can't find sweetened frozen raspberries in my area, only non-sweetened. Any idea how much additional sugar I'd need for the jam to be sweet enough?
the cran-ras jam is a perfect blend of the tart-sweet-chunky-seeded that is a good spread on almost any baked good.