Cran-Raspberry Iced Tea
The fruity flavor of this refreshing ruby-red beverage from our Test Kitchen has just the right touch of sweetness. It's sure to brighten up any summer get-together.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 8 individual raspberry-flavored tea bags
- 4 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry-raspberry juice
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, raspberries and sugar to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the
- heat; strain and discard raspberry seeds. Add tea bags. Let stand
- for 4 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in cranberry-raspberry juice.
- Serve over ice. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 38 calories, 0.55 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0.55 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.