Cran-Raspberry Iced Tea Recipe
The fruity flavor of this refreshing ruby-red beverage from our Test Kitchen has just the right touch of sweetness. It's sure to brighten up any summer get-together.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 8 individual raspberry-flavored tea bags
- 4 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry-raspberry juice
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, raspberries and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; strain and discard raspberry seeds. Add tea bags. Let stand for 4 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in cranberry-raspberry juice. Serve over ice. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Iced Tea in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p52
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Iced Tea(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >