Cran-Raspberry Holiday Pie
Sweet raspberry gelatin tames the tartness of cranberries and pineapple in this holiday pie from Eddie Stott of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. The fluffy marshmallow-flavored topping is simply amazing! Plan on having seconds.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry
- sauce and pineapple. Chill until partially set. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook
- and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove
- from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and
- let stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Whisk in a third of the whipped cream until smooth (mixture will be
- stringy at first). Fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spread over
- gelatin layer. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.