- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Chill until partially set. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and let stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Whisk in a third of the whipped cream until smooth (mixture will be stringy at first). Fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spread over gelatin layer. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Holiday Pie
Sort By :
I prepared this Cran-Raspberry pie today and is
very pleased with taste and appearance. This is a great pie to serve with Thanksgiving and
Christmas meals. For nut lovers nuts can be
added to filling before placing in the crust. I
plan to prepare again for Christmas.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Raspberry Pie >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >