Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam or spreadable fruit
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Place cranberries, jam and gelatin mixture in a blender or food processor; cover and process until cranberries are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl; stir in pineapple. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 58 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Gelatin
"This is a wonderful recipe. I absolutely loved it. I even tried it a second time and didn't have any raspberry jam so I used 1/4 c. orange marmalade. It was terrific. Such a versitle recipe. Thanks!"