Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
Just like Grandma’s, this pretty gelatin salad has full berry flavor without being too tart. It’s perfect for Thanksgiving dinner.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:10 servings
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and orange juice. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice equals 155 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC