- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and orange juice. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad
"This salad has definitely become a favorite - I love the combination of the raspberry & cranberry flavors! Also, this recipe meets the two standards I have for favorite recipes - it's easy to make & tastes great!!"
"I made this for Christmas. I was very impressed how well it turned out. Now that school is over, I can't wait to make it again."
"This is so easy to make & so good! Will be making it for potluck events from now on!"
"I made this recipe from the Thanksgiving Taste of Home Holiday Digest, sold in the store in 2010, and it is one of the best and easiest jello salads I ever made. My mom made it in her caregiving job, and her clients enjoyed it also. It's nice as you don't have to measure much. I used a larger, 20 oz. can of pineapple, and just estimated half the can. A+"