Just like Grandma’s, this pretty gelatin salad has full berry flavor without being too tart. It’s perfect for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and orange juice. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad in Country Extra November 2009, p49
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review