- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and orange juice. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
This salad has definitely become a favorite - I love the combination of the raspberry & cranberry flavors! Also, this recipe meets the two standards I have for favorite recipes - it's easy to make & tastes great!!
I made this for Christmas. I was very impressed how well it turned out. Now that school is over, I can't wait to make it again.
This is so easy to make & so good! Will be making it for potluck events from now on!
I made this recipe from the Thanksgiving Taste of Home Holiday Digest, sold in the store in 2010, and it is one of the best and easiest jello salads I ever made. My mom made it in her caregiving job, and her clients enjoyed it also. It's nice as you don't have to measure much. I used a larger, 20 oz. can of pineapple, and just estimated half the can. A+