Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel
"I adapted the recipe for this tasty turkey sandwich from a deli where I worked," recalls Tanya Smeins of Kalamazoo, Michigan. "To make it easier to eat, we often dip each bite into the cranberry mixture instead of spreading it inside."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 6 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 onion bagels or flavor of your choice, split and toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a bowl, mash mandarin oranges with a fork. Stir in cranberry
- sauce. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of each bagel; top with
- turkey and cran-orange sauce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 514 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.