Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 6 onion bagels or flavor of your choice, split and toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1. In a bowl, mash mandarin oranges with a fork. Stir in cranberry sauce. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of each bagel; top with turkey and cran-orange sauce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 514 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel
"I used an onion bun instead of a bagel, and it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had!"
"This has become a staple in our house--we eat it almost once a week. It's excellent with the onion bagels (sounds weird, but give it a try)."