Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 6 onion bagels or flavor of your choice, split and toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a bowl, mash mandarin oranges with a fork. Stir in cranberry sauce. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of each bagel; top with turkey and cran-orange sauce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel
Sort By :
This recipe is one of my favorite bagel sandwiches, very delicious.
I used an onion bun instead of a bagel, and it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had!
This has become a staple in our house--we eat it almost once a week. It's excellent with the onion bagels (sounds weird, but give it a try).