- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 6 onion bagels or flavor of your choice, split and toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a bowl, mash mandarin oranges with a fork. Stir in cranberry sauce. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of each bagel; top with turkey and cran-orange sauce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p49
Reviews for Cran-Orange Turkey Bagel
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2010
"I used an onion bun instead of a bagel, and it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had!"
Reviewed May. 12, 2008
"This has become a staple in our house--we eat it almost once a week. It's excellent with the onion bagels (sounds weird, but give it a try)."