Here's a holiday side dish with lots of flavor. It's something different to add to the table! —Joan Jackaman, Nobleton, Ontario
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add chard; saute for 3-5 minutes or just until wilted.
- Stir in the orange juice, cranberries, salt and pepper; cook for 1-2 minutes or until cranberries are softened. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Orange Swiss Chard in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p171
Reviews for Cran-Orange Swiss Chard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review