With its festive color and refreshing citrus-cranberry flavor, this lovely relish works well at large holiday gatherings. It’s also convenient because you can make it in advance.
North Prairie, Wisconsin
72 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 packages (12 ounces each) fresh cranberries
- 6 large unpeeled navel oranges, cut into wedges
- 4 cups sugar
- In a food processor, process the cranberries and oranges in batches
- until finely chopped. Place in a large container; stir in sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 53 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.