- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- CRAN-ORANGE SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon orange juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; rub over pork. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-28 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, 1/4 cup orange juice, ginger and cloves. Drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside. Add reserved juice to cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Combine cornstarch and remaining orange juice until smooth; stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Fold in oranges. Serve with sliced pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cran-Orange Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"I love orange cranberry juice so trying this recipe was a no-brainer. My meat-potatoes-gravy husband even liked it and said I would have to make it again. And best of all, it was really easy and quick!"
"I've made this a couple of times now and everytime I'm amazed at how wonderful all the seasonings compliment each other and the pork is so moist and tender. Absolutely a family favorite!! Plus it is easy to prepare after working all day."
"I really enjoyed the mix of flavors in this dish."
"Delicious. The spice rub gave the roast a wonderful flavor. Nice alternative to pork roast with sauerkraut. Wonderful paired with German-Style Cabbage and Beans from TOH and home-made stuffing and home-made applesauce."