- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of each of four half-pint canning jars.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in orange peel. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over crusts. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Orange Pie in a Jar in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p15
Reviews for Cran-Orange Pie in a Jar
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review