- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free cranberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crushed salt-free pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Drain oranges, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; set oranges and juice aside.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce until melted. Add enough cold water to the reserved juice to measure 1-1/2 cups; add to gelatin mixture. Stir in oranges. Chill until partially set.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar substitute. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; chill.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar substitute until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill for at least 3 hours or until set. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Orange Gelatin Salad in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p19
Reviews for Cran-Orange Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Jello Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad >
- Jello Salad Recipes >