Cran-Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
Tart, sweet and nutty flavors all blend together beautifully in this quick-to-fix, chunky fruit dip. I like it best with slices of apples and pears.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cran-Orange Fruit Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC