Cran-Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
Tart, sweet and nutty flavors all blend together beautifully in this quick-to-fix, chunky fruit dip. I like it best with slices of apples and pears.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:10 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC