Cran-Orange Fruit Dip
Tart, sweet and nutty flavors all blend together beautifully in this quick-to-fix, chunky fruit dip. I like it best with slices of apples and pears.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1-1/3 cups.