Tart, sweet and nutty flavors all blend together beautifully in this quick-to-fix, chunky fruit dip. I like it best with slices of apples and pears.
Featured In: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Cran-Orange Fruit Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p30
Reviews for Cran-Orange Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review