- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Strain mixture through a fine strainer, pressing mixture with a spoon; discard pulp and spices. Stir in juices. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, place mixture in a punch bowl; stir in water and ginger ale. Yield: 18 servings (about 3 quarts).
Originally published as Cran-licious Christmas Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p81
Reviews for Cran-licious Christmas Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review