Cran-Apple Relish Recipe
This is a great relish is for many different occasions. I love to serve it in the fall.—Mary Guengerich, High River, Alberta
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:48 servings
- 4 cups cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered with peel, seeded
- 1 lemon, quartered with peel, seeded
- 2-1/2 cups sugar or 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1. Grind cranberries, apples, oranges and lemon. Stir in sugar or honey. Refrigerate several hours or up to several days. Yield: about 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 49 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC