Cran-Apple Relish Recipe
This is a great relish is for many different occasions. I love to serve it in the fall.—Mary Guengerich, High River, Alberta
- 4 cups cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered with peel, seeded
- 1 lemon, quartered with peel, seeded
- 2-1/2 cups sugar or 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1. Grind cranberries, apples, oranges and lemon. Stir in sugar or honey. Refrigerate several hours or up to several days. Yield: about 6 cups.
2 tablespoon: 49 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cran-Apple Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC