This is a great relish is for many different occasions. I love to serve it in the fall.—Mary Guengerich, High River, Alberta
- 4 cups cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered with peel, seeded
- 1 lemon, quartered with peel, seeded
- 2-1/2 cups sugar or 1-1/2 cups honey
- Grind cranberries, apples, oranges and lemon. Stir in sugar or honey. Refrigerate several hours or up to several days. Yield: about 6 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Relish in Country Woman September/October 1992, p35
Reviews for Cran-Apple Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review