Cran-Apple Cups Recipe
Special enough for company, these quick, scrumptious rolls from Barbara Brittain in Santee, California are perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch. And with only four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to whip up at the last minute!
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls. Place rolls in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon. With the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each roll; fill with apple mixture.
- 3. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Drizzle with icing. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 194 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cran-Apple Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC