Special enough for company, these quick, scrumptious rolls from Barbara Brittain in Santee, California are perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch. And with only four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to whip up at the last minute!
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls. Place rolls in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon. With the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each roll; fill with apple mixture.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Drizzle with icing. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Apple Cups in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p61
Reviews for Cran-Apple Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
"I followed the directions but it was difficult keeping a hole in the middle. OK but not great."