Cran-Apple Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls. Place rolls in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon. With the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each roll; fill with apple mixture.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Drizzle with icing. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Apple Cups in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p61
Reviews for Cran-Apple Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2010
"I followed the directions but it was difficult keeping a hole in the middle. OK but not great."