Cracker Snack Mix Recipe
Family and friends will munch this fun mix of crackers, nuts and ranch dressing by the handfuls! "Everyone is sure to find something they like," writes field editor Sharon Nichols of Brookings, South Dakota. "If not, substitute other snack packages to vary the flavors."
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 1. In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix. Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- 2. Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely, stirring several times. Yield: about 8 quarts.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC