Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
The pepper is bold but not too sharp in this creamy dressing that will complement your favorite salad ingredients. It's easy to mix up and great to have on hand.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 167 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC