- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p33
Reviews for Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review