Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing Recipe
The pepper is bold but not too sharp in this creamy dressing that will complement your favorite salad ingredients. It's easy to mix up and great to have on hand.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p33
Reviews for Cracked Pepper Salad Dressing(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2008
I was looking for a good buttermilk-type salad dressing and this is it. I've made it twice now and have all ready given out the recipe to others.