This versatile crab spread can be served warm or cold. Either way, it's delicious!
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- Paprika and pimiento-stuffed olives, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or Italian bread slices
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle relish and lemon
- juice until blended. Stir in the crab, onion and celery. Transfer to
- a serving bowl. Garnish with paprika and olives if desired. Serve
- with crackers.
- Or spread on slices of bread. Place on a baking sheet; broil 4-6 in.
- from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers or bread) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.