Crabmeat Scramble Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, cheese, pepper and salt; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute crab and onion in butter until crab is lightly browned and onion is tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat butter) equals 349 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 535 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.