"We enjoy this as a Sunday brunch before church," notes Macey and Landon Allen of Green Forest, Arkansas. "Growing up on farms, we both learned to eat what was raised and the eggs that were gathered never went to waste with this incredible breakfast."
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, cheese, pepper and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute crab and onion in butter until crab is lightly browned and onion is tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crabmeat Scramble in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p37
Reviews for Crabmeat Scramble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2015
"very nice with lots of flavor"