Crabmeat-Cheese Appetizers Recipe
This recipe is based on one I developed for a contest. I've changed it somewhat since, and it's become a favorite of my family and friends.
- 1 jar (5 ounces) Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onion (white portion)
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, well-drained
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon green onion tops, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese spread, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, white part of onion and crabmeat. Remove crescent rolls from tube; do not unroll.
- 2. Cut each section into 12 slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheet. Divide crab mixture over 24 crescent roll slices. Sprinkle with green onion tops and paprika.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on bottom. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 196 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Crabmeat-Cheese Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC