Crabmeat-Cheese Appetizers Recipe
- 1 jar (5 ounces) Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onion (white portion)
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, well-drained
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon green onion tops, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese spread, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, white part of onion and crabmeat. Remove crescent rolls from tube; do not unroll.
- 2. Cut each section into 12 slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheet. Divide crab mixture over 24 crescent roll slices. Sprinkle with green onion tops and paprika.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on bottom. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
3 each: 196 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Crabmeat-Cheese Appetizers
"I made this for a wine party with my girlfriends and everyone thought they were absolutely great!!!!"