- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals, crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine butter, seafood seasoning seasoning, celery seed, lemon-pepper and dill weed. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Crabby Snack Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Crabby Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review