Crabby Deviled Eggs Recipe
WHENEVER I serve these eggs, my guests are puzzled by the unique taste...it's not the traditional taste of deviled eggs. The surprise ingredient is crab, which makes for a delightful change. -Reginald Davis, Orlando, Florida
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set the whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add crab, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, seafood seasoning and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 129 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 226mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Crabby Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC