Crabby Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set the whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add crab, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, seafood seasoning and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 129 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 226mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Crabby Deviled Eggs
"I made these for Thanksgiving everyone enjoyed, will make them again."