Crabby Bagels Recipe
Because I have a preschooler and new baby at home, sandwiches are a lunchtime staple. When my husband and I get tired of the peanut butter and jelly our daughter favors, we make this "grown-up" fare shared by a dear lady at church. The onion flavor from the bagels complements the crabmeat nicely. -Connie Faulkner, Moxee, Washington
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 onion bagels, split
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toast bagels; spread with cream cheese. On the bottom of each bagel, place a lettuce leaf and 1/4 cup of crab mixture. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 395 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 842mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein .
Reviews for Crabby Bagels
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC