Crabby Alfredo Recipe
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Seafood seasoning or minced chives
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the noodles, crab and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning or chives. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 414 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1085mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Crabby Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.