Crabby Alfredo Recipe
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Seafood seasoning or minced chives
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the noodles, crab and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning or chives. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 414 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,085 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Crabby Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.