Supper couldn't be easier when you put this quick creamy entree on the menu. "My mother-in-law gave me this wonderful recipe," says Tara Kampman of Manchester, Iowa. "The whole family loves it and everyone asks for more."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Seafood seasoning or minced chives
- In a large saucepan, combine the noodles, crab and Alfredo sauce.
- Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning
- or chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 414 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,085 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.