Supper couldn't be easier when you put this quick creamy entree on the menu. "My mother-in-law gave me this wonderful recipe," says Tara Kampman of Manchester, Iowa. "The whole family loves it and everyone asks for more."
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Seafood seasoning or minced chives
- In a large saucepan, combine the noodles, crab and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning or chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crabby Alfredo in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p11
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crabby Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review