I always like a little extra chili sauce on top of these easy snacks. If you're out of crab, try them with water-packed tuna. —Johnna Johnson, Scottsdale, Arizona
Featured In: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 5 tablespoons chili sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and seafood seasoning; gently stir in crab. Spoon 2 teaspoons crab mixture into each tart shell; top with chili sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Crabbie Phyllo Cups in Taste of Home November 2015, p22
Reviews for Crabbie Phyllo Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2017
"Hi Beth,Phyllo cups come already baked."
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2017
"I have not tried these yet, but would like to. I have a Question though. No where does it say to bake the frozen dough. you don't really eat these from unbaked dough do you?"