- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups water
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup diced peeled potatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 2-1/4 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil for 1 minute. Add celery; saute until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, water, carrots, potatoes, corn, bouillon, seafood seasoning and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in crab and peas; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Crab Soup in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p55
Reviews for Crab Vegetable Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2009
"Really good! Might be too spicy for the kiddos, but was perfect for the grownups."