I love to entertain friends and family from our rural community. Satisfying appetizers like these crisp golden wedges are fun to make and serve.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 English muffins, spit
- In a bowl, combine crab, cheese spread, butter, mayonnaise, garlic
- powder and salt. Spread over muffins. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat
- for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each muffin into quarters.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (8 each) equals 314 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 959 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.