- lemon juice, marinade for chicken and hot pepper sauce.
- Remove from the heat; stir in mayonnaise until blended. Stir in crab
- and 3 tablespoons bread crumbs. Spoon onto fillets. Toss remaining
- bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over crab mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 18 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 248 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 618 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.