Crab-Topped Cod Recipe
Richly flavored crab dresses up mild and flaky cod in this incredibly low-fat dish. In summer, try individually wrapping the fillets in foil and grilling them over indirect heat.Cheryl Woodson, Liberty, Missouri
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cod fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Snipped fresh dill
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Sprinkle cod with salt and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top fillets with crab mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with fresh dill. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crab-Topped Cod in Country Woman
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab-Topped Cod(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >