Crab Tartlets Recipe
Every time I serve these tiny tasty tarts, I'm asked for the recipe. Holiday guests of all ages gobble them up! I've found that finely chopped leftover ham makes a handy substitute for the crab.
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle Swiss cheese into each shell. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon a teaspoonful of crab mixture into each tart shell. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is browned. Serve warm. Yield: 45 tartlets.
2 each: 64 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Crab Tartlets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC