- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 30 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in crabmeat; set aside.
- Remove and discard mushroom stems. Brush inside of mushroom caps with oil. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of crab mixture into each cap; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and filling is lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Really tasty. I used fresh Dungeness crab in lieu of the canned crab and added some freshly minced chives for a bit more flavor and color. These disappeared fast."
"Just o.k a little bland . Will try again with differnt seasonings."
"OMG this one is out of the park, and easy to make. We ALL loved it."
"Looked pretty, a little bland - I think I would add some fresh garlic next time"