If you like seafood, you’ll love this scrumptious flounder. The light and creamy aioli sauce tops it off with fresh tones of chives and garlic.—Beverly O'Ferrall, Linkwood, Maryland
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 6 flounder fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; gently fold in crab. Cut fillets in half widthwise; place six halves in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spoon crab mixture over fillets; top with remaining fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400° for 20-24 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, combine the aioli ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crab-Stuffed Flounder with Herbed Aioli in Country Woman August/September 2010, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Flounder with Herbed Aioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review