- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, onion and butter.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Cut a horizontal slit through each steak to within 1/2 in. of the opposite side, forming a pocket. Fill with 1/2 cup crab mixture. Secure with kitchen string if necessary.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon
Sort By :
This a great dish with some added spices. I added 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning to the crab mixture. It gave it some needed zing. I made this for Valentine's Day and it was a hit. Next, I'll make it for a dinner party of 12. They're going to love it!
The crab was too fishy for me and we bought the really expensive one wasn't really my cup of tea
Delicious! I added garlic and herb seasoning to the crab mixture for extra flavor and it was perfect! And it's so easy to make! Two thumbs up from my husband! I'll be making this again soon!
this was excellent. my husband is a huge fillet fan and he loved the crab in this recipe
Instead of plain salt and pepper I used grill mates steak seasoning other than that I followed the recipe exactly and loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >