Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon Recipe
Here's a perfectly elegant entree for you and someone special. They'll be impressed with the flavor…you'll love that it's so fast and easy! —Shane Harris, Abingdon, Virginia
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, onion and butter.
- 2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Cut a horizontal slit through each steak to within 1/2 in. of the opposite side, forming a pocket. Fill with 1/2 cup crab mixture. Secure with kitchen string if necessary.
- 3. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 stuffed filet equals 318 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 45 g protein.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC