- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Place a wonton wrapper on a work surface with one corner facing you; roll into a cone. Cut the open end with a sharp scissors until edge is even. Place a 1-in. foil ball in opening. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, 1/2 teaspoon dill and garlic salt. Brush over horns. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Remove foil balls.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice and remaining dill until blended. Fold in the crab.
- Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in the corner. Pipe into cooled horns. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Cones(12)
Sort By :
Followed recipe as directed. Wontons were chewy. Stuffing was ok, but needed more flavor. Glad I made these before serving to friends, would have been embarrassed!
I must be cone challenged. I had the hardest time figureing out how to make the cones. It was only by mistake that I finally did. After all that, I did not think these had a whole lot of flavor, niether did my guests. I've never been a fan of baked wontons anyway, but they looked good and I wanted to try them.
I think I would add more crab or maybe some shrimp next time. Everyone enjoyed though!
wontons to small, and stuffing to runny,taste was bland. i wound not make these again. went my the recipe. gross
I'm going to try these for our New Years Eve Party.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- New Year's Appetizers >