- mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining white
- sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered,
- 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Remove toothpicks. Serve
- with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 1,061 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.