Convenient canned crab and flavored cream cheese combine to turn ordinary celery sticks into special appetizers. I keep this recipe's ingredients on hand for anytime snacking. Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 celery ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the
- bag; pipe mixture into celery sticks. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 126 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.